Monday, November 26, 2007

Jobs cause the most stress

Here's a damn good reason for me creating iPoint:

Stress = BAD

Job = Stress

Therefore

Job = BAD

Take a look at THIS article from the Vancouver Sun. Although I should really write up the whole story from the beginning, Infiniti Point to me was a method to help my friends and family members (at least the ones that were ready) learn and join me in the quest for passive income and financial freedom. Even though I feel that I've already met and surpassed my original personal goals, it's no fun sitting on the beach by myself...

I'll have to add that my stress levels - even at a job that I enjoyed at one point were still up there. Being stuck - not having the choice to WANT to work and not HAVE to work is still a stressing point unto itself.

Having said that, please join me in my quest for chasing perfection and true freedom. Check out http://www.ipoint.ca/ and join the forums, help us to find opportunities, and join the ones that we're already participating in and escape the 9-5 prison that gives Canadians so much stress as of late. My next personal goal will be to help 15 people reach either 1M in net worth, or 500k/year in passive income by 2010. Afterwards, the goal will be to help 100 people reach the same goals by 2012 and lastly 1000 people by 2014.

No comments: